Best business books of 2022
This week: corporate self-help, pandemics, climate, toxic stuff and socio-tech broccoli: our 2022 best business books for your holiday reading list.
Only 15% of AI investments succeed. An AI translator could help the other 85%
Investments in AI technologies are accelerating worldwide, what could an AI translator do to improve the success of AI-led projects?
The looming AI arms race in hiring
As organisations embrace AI hiring systems, how will they be gamed?
9 things we learned about hybrid work
This week: we take stock and discuss nine important things we learned about hybrid work.
Eyes wide open, the best business books (lists) for 2021
We have curated the various lists of Best Business Books for 2021 and sorted them according to our (more helpful) categories.
Strategy in a pandemic crisis: how agile is your approach to strategy?
Is it better to have a strategic planning approach or a portfolio-driven approach when planning during a crisis?
Best business books of 2021 on The Future, This Week
This week: corporate self-help, schadenfreude, tech broccoli, and real eyeopeners: our 2021 best business books for your Christmas list.
Working from home on Corona Business Insights
Revisiting working from home (WFH): part one of a series looking at shifting working practices, distributed and hybrid work.
Politics at work on The Future, This Week
This week: Basecamp banning employees having political and societal discussions at work points to new challenges for leaders deciding what their business stands for.
Business in the dark as it heads into a climate changed future
Business needs to account for how climate change will impact its bottom line.
Are you leaving money on the table?
COVID-19 is increasing the divide between companies that understand intangible assets and companies that don’t.
The best books of 2020 on The Future, This Week
This week: generalising from unicorns, schadenfreude, self-help manifestos or true eye-openers, we review for you 2020’s best business books.