Together with AmCham, join us at our research breakfast series where our panellists discuss:
- How do we maintain a world class health system?
- How do we re-imagine a healthcare system for the future?
Join our panellists:
- Danny O’Connor is a creative, seasoned and respected health administrator responsible for running one of Australia’s most complex health districts.
- Andrew Pesce is one of Sydney’s leading Obstetricians and a former president of the Australian Medical Association.
- Brett Holmes is the Secretary of one of Australia’s largest unions: the NSW Nurses and Midwives Association.
- Professor John Buchanan, Head of Business Analytics at the University of Sydney Business School.