We ask: How can organisations react to disruption? Affect meaningful change? Be truly innovative?
“What chance do we have of ‘raging against the machine’ if we are trained to act like robots?”
Highlights this year are:
– Keynote by Pete Williams (@rexster), founder of Deloitte Digital on “The Politics of Innovation”.
– Talks on ‘intrapreneurship’, ‘innovation leaders’, ‘professional superheros’, ‘business ethnography’.
– Simon Terry, recently voted among the Top 50 influencers on The Future of Work asks: “If you company was a country, would you want to live there?”
– A special session on “Facing Digital Humans’ with Mike Seymour and special guest from Los Angeles, Prof Hao Li, University of Southern California, we will showcase the latest market-ready digital face technology that will blow your socks off.
– Seven workshops, by Deloitte, Capgemini, Ripple Effect Group and others, on ‘rapid prototyping’, ‘designing for degrees of freedom’, ‘Org design for disruption’, ‘Leadership with Robots’, ‘Encountering digital humans’.
View full program.
DISRUPT.SYDNEY will be held on Friday 21 September 2018, all information can be found on the event website.
Interested? Register now